- Bike fixed and back home; $18 for repair, ready to ride, and sportin’ fancy blue handlebar tape
- Made Saturday hiking plans with my BFF – group hike with new people, super early
- Made biking plans for Sunday – not sure yet where or when, but happening
- Got a new NW Forest Pass at REI (old one just expired).
- While in the REI parking lot, got free medical advice from the Medic One unit – they looked at my road rash and said it looked good, edges are clean, and the way I have it (open to the air and covered in neosporin so that it looks diseased and infected) is actually good. Yeah! I was worried. Thank you guys!!!
- The new tea I got, Red Zinger, is pretty good. I’ve already had 3 cups.
- The batch of soup I made is yummy. Filling but not fully satiating (it would need more substance/protein for that I think), but I’m still very physically full. I’m happy with how it turned out. Thinking of cauliflower…maybe beets in the next batch.
The day is good so far.